BEST RATE GUARANTEE
Terms & Conditions
Central Hoteles guarantees that it provides the lowest online bookable rate for room reservations at Central Hoteles hotels available to the general public on the Internet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
If you find a publicly available and immediately bookable room-only rate on the Internet for a Central Hoteles’ hotel (“Competing Rate”) that is lower than the room rate available for the same reservation on centralhoteles.com (i.e., same hotel, same type of room, same number of guests, same dates of stay and same length of stay), then prior to or within 24 hours of booking the reservation on centralhoteles.com, please submit your claim request to the e-mail: email@example.com
If Central Hoteles confirms the availability of the Competing Rate on the Internet, subject to room availability at the applicable Central Hoteles’ hotel, Central Hoteles agrees to match the Competing Rate for the same reservation, plus an additional room upgrade to the next category available for the duration of the stay being so reserved. This guarantee does not apply to:
– Opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalized. Examples of these types of sites include, but are not limited to, Priceline and Hotwire.
– Web sites that “package” travel, entertainment, hotel and/or food components such as airfare and hotel stay, hotel stay and car rental, hotel stay and restaurant voucher, etc.
– Packaged rates that include taxes, service charges, meals, coupons, parking, services, or other amenities.
– Sites in which Central Hoteles has no control over the rate sold, examples: amoma.com, zenhotels.com, hotelquickly.com, getaroom.com, elvoline.com, roomdi.com, hotelsclick.com
– Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, AAA or Senior Citizen Discounts.
– Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon by Central Hoteles (or a Central Hoteles’ hotel) and a specified and limited group, and are not publicly available.
In the event that the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the Central Hoteles’ rate, Central Hoteles shall convert the Competing Rate into the same currency as the rate offered on the Central Hoteles’ website. If, after conversion to the same currency, taking as reference the exchange rate published in Banxico.org.mx for the day or the report, a Competing Rate is less than one percent (2%) lower than the Central Hoteles rate, then such competing rate shall not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee. Such deviations are often the result of fluctuations in currency exchange rates and other factors beyond Central Hoteles’ control.
This Guarantee applies only to the room rate for the duration of the reservation and does not apply to taxes, tariffs or fees imposed by a governmental authority (e.g., federal, state or local) or any gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, and any other fees or charges that you may incur during your stay.
If you have already booked a prepaid stay on centralhoteles.com, and find a Competing Rate that meets these terms and conditions set forth here, then Central Hoteles will refund the full amount originally charged to your credit card for the rate booked on centralhoteles.com and charge your credit card for the full stay based on the new rate.
This guarantee is subject to change or revocation at any time.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the requirements for submitting a claim for Central Hoteles’ Best Rate Guarantee?
- If I am able to find a lower rate, how do I contact Central Hoteles?
- If I find a lower rate, after I have already booked my reservation on centralhoteles.com, can I still qualify for Central Hoteles’ Best Rate Guarantee?
- How will I know if my rate will be adjusted and the room type will be upgraded to the next category?
- Are taxes and service charges included in the guarantee?
- What is acceptable evidence of a lower rate?
1.- What are the requirements for submitting a claim for Central Hoteles’ Best Rate Guarantee?
When comparing rates between Central Hoteles and other sites, if you find a lower rate than what is offered on centralhoteles.com, simply submit a claim email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A centralhoteles.com representative will review your claim and respond with the status of your claim within 24 hours. The rate must be for the same hotel, type of accommodations, room type and bed type, as well as the same dates and number of guests. The lower rate must meet the Terms and Conditions to qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee.
2.- If I am able to find a lower rate, how do I contact Central Hoteles?
Simply send a claim e-mail to email@example.com, and a centralhoteles.com representative will review your claim and respond with the status of your claim within 24 hours.
3.- If I find a lower rate, after I have already booked my reservation on centralhoteles.com, can I still qualify for Central Hoteles‘s Best Rate Guarantee?
Yes. If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of making your centralhoteles.com reservation, simply send a claim e-mail, and a centralhoteles.com representative will review your claim and make the appropriate adjustments to your rate if the Terms and Conditions are met.
4.- How will I know if my rate will be adjusted and the room type will be upgraded to the next category?
All claims will be handled and responded to within 24 hours. The Central Hoteles Best Rate Guarantee representative will go to the web site where the lower rate was found and ensure it is for the same terms and conditions as the centralhoteles.com rate, for the same length of stay, and otherwise qualifies under the Best Rate Guarantee terms and conditions. If the claim qualifies, the rate will be equalized and the room type will be modified to give you an upgrade. A new confirmation will be send to you with the changes applied.
5.- Are taxes and service charges included in the guarantee?
The Central Hoteles Best Rate Guarantee only applies to the total room rate. It does not apply to any taxes, service charges, gratuities or other fees.
6.- What is acceptable evidence of a lower rate?
When you submit an online claim form, you will be asked to provide the URL where the lower rate was found, and a screenshot showing the lower rate on the competing website. A centralhoteles.com representative will attempt to validate availability of the lower rate, and verify that it complies with the Terms and Conditions of the guarantee. If the rate is no longer available, the guarantee will not apply.