At Central Hoteles we have always emphasized the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are going through a historic situation that makes us value and dream every day of seeing you again. The time has finally come to share new experiences with enthusiasm and hope. This month, the group’s hotels will open their doors again in phases.
It is not just a reopening. The crisis has reinforced our vision, mission, values and commitment to a responsible tourism model that takes care of itself, of people and nature.
With this new environment, our singular goal is to provide guests and staff the confidence and assure that their health and safety is our first priority.
With this new comprehensive and complete vision in the analysis of a new reality, we have created a new “SAFE STAY” program and a council made up of internal and external experts in safety and hygiene. This council will work hand in hand to provide a safe stay with authentic leadership standards for the protection and safety of our guests, clients, staff, community and the environment.
All our staff and collaborators will receive adequate training to adapt to the new “SAFE STAY” program, and we will carry out periodic audits of the protocols and procedures that have been adapted to each department.
We share with you some of our measures that ensure a true hospitality experience of the highest quality and safety.
• We have authentic leadership standards in health and safety for guests and collaborators. Our hotels will reopen in stages; the first stage will be with a 30% capacity and the second stage with a 50% capacity to reinforce security.
• Compliance and permanent updating of the recommendations of both the WHO and the country’s authorities.
• Safe accesses with sanitary controls to guests, clients, staff, collaborators and suppliers.
• Control and disinfection of all the goods and products that arrive at the hotel, complying with sanitary standards, also favoring our gastronomic offer and consumer safety.
• Specialized training for staff who will be equipped with the new hygiene and protection measures indicated for everyone’s safety.
• New certified cleaning measures and protocols, which ensure the sanitization of the different areas using eco-friendly and biodegradable products approved by experts in virology, minimizing the environmental impact and guaranteeing your safety.
• We increase the frequency and depth of the disinfection of all spaces, establishing an always active cleaning process.
• Specific protocols for disinfection of rooms, including the air conditioning system and cleaning of bed linens, towels and textiles in our laundry with certified products.
• Aware of the protection of the environment, the use of paper in rooms and restaurants was replaced by digital means.
• All public areas and those with the highest influx of people will enter our always active cleaning process.
• Regarding social distancing, we have placed transparent physical barriers to provide greater security and signage on the floor to maintain a healthy distance. We redesigned public areas to give you more comfortable, safe and large spaces.
We have placed hand sanitizer dispensers in the different areas of the hotel and restaurant.
• In the gastronomy area, Café Central increases the take-away and room service modes with contactless delivery outside the rooms, along with sustainable single-use packaging.
• The group’s restaurant, Balcón del Zócalo, reduced its capacity to 50%. Our priority is to safeguard the health and safety of our clients and staff; it is time to adapt to continue offering an extraordinary gastronomic experience in strict compliance with sanitary measures and new hospitality standards.
It is time to change, reinvent ourselves and adapt. We start this new stage with great enthusiasm but always Centered on you and your well-being. Central Hoteles is ready to recreate new experiences together; we appreciate your trust and hope to see you soon.